Every Individual has the Right to a Clear View of the World.
As the demand for eye surgery in Lasik has risen, so has the number of applicants for this operation. It is a separate procedure that requires its own eligibility criteria, conditions, and terms of people who want to have their eyes corrected. Before undergoing Lasik Surgery, it’s critical to make sure you’re a suitable and eligible candidate in Delhi.
The large number of people is regarded as a good candidate for Lasik, but some people are excluded. They do not satisfy the requirements for laser surgery and cannot undergo the procedures. To discover whether you are qualified or ineligible for the Lasik procedure, first see your doctor, then complete a thorough eye examination and respond to their inquiries. Your doctor will then assess and determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
Book Free Consultation
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top eye doctors
Factors for LASIK
LASIK is a safe surgical treatment with minor risks and few post-operative problems. Laser Specs removals done by us have helped patients abandon their glasses for good.
Some of the criteria for Lasik eye surgery are:
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- They should have a stable prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
- Only when the visions are consistent will they perform eye correction therapy.
- Pregnant women cannot have the surgery because of the changes in their vision during pregnancy.
- Those with certain health conditions such as autoimmune diseases, diabetes, and glaucoma may not be good candidate.
- There should be no history of herpes infection in the eyes.
- A nurse must not be the patient.
- Patients who have a cornea that has been stretched beyond seven millimetres and an irregular corneal form are unable to undergo Lasik surgery.
For Unfit Candidates
The following are some of the Unfit Lasik cases’ alternatives for reducing dependence on glasses.
- PRK Lasik Surgery
- Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) Surgery
- Keratoconus Treatment (C3R & INTACS)
- Clear Lens Extraction