What is the cost of Lasik Surgery in Faridabad?
If you’re interested in getting lasik surgery done, be sure to check out the cost in Faridabad first. Prices can vary a lot depending on the surgeon and the type of lasik procedure that you choose. But, on average, lasik surgery can cost anywhere from Rs. 25000 to Rs 70,000. That said, it’s definitely worth it to give lasik a try if you’re interested in improving your vision!
Factors determining Lasik surgery cost in Faridabad
Lasik surgery is a popular choice for those looking to improve their vision. However, the cost of the procedure can vary depending on a number of factors. Here are some of the key considerations that will affect the cost of your Lasik surgery in Faridabad.
1. The type of Lasik surgery you choose: There are two main types of Lasik surgery, surface ablation and laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis (LASIK). Surface ablation procedures are typically less expensive than LASIK, as they do not require the use of a laser.
2. The experience of your surgeon: It is important to choose a surgeon who is experienced in performing Lasik surgery. The more experience a surgeon has, the more likely they are to produce successful results and charge higher fees.
3. The size of your treatment area: The larger the treatment area, the more expensive the surgery will be. This is because more time and effort is required to treat a larger area.
4. The type of equipment used: Lasik surgery is usually performed with either a bladed or laser instrument. Laser instruments are typically more expensive than their bladed counterparts.
5. The location of the surgery: Lasik surgery is typically more expensive in larger cities than in smaller towns. This is because the cost of living is generally higher in larger cities and because there is more competition among surgeons.
6. Your insurance coverage: Some insurance companies will cover part or all of the cost of Lasik surgery. However, this coverage is typically only available for those who meet certain criteria, such as having a refractive error that interferes with their ability to work or drive.
7. Your eligibility for a discount: Many surgeons offer discounts for Lasik surgery, especially if you are having the procedure done to correct a vision problem that affects both eyes. Be sure to ask about any discounts that may be available to you.
Lasik cost packages available in Faridabad
The cost of Lasik surgery varies based on the technology / procedure used. The cheapest Lasik surgery is C-Lasik which starts at Rs. 10,000 / eye. At Eye Mantra Faridabad, we offer affordable Lasik surgery starting Rs 10,000. At Eye Mantra Faridabad, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are Lasik cost packages offered at our eye centers in Faridabad:
|Procedure||Price/Eye (₹)||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit|
|Standard LASIK In Faridabad||12,000||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal|
|C LASIK In Faridabad||16,000||15 days||High||Customized to cornea|
|Contoura In Faridabad||25,000||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.|
|TransPRK In Faridabad||32,000||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, and Safest|
|Femto LASIK In Faridabad||40,000||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap|
|ICL Surgery In Faridabad||40,000||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens|
|SMILE In Faridabad||80,000||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction|
Which insurances / panels companies cover Lasik surgery cost in Faridabad?
Almost all insurance companies cover the cost of Lasik surgery (provided glasses number is > 7.5) including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard, Care, New India, National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit.
Who is the Best LASIK Surgeon in Faridabad?
If you are looking for a LASIK surgeon in Faridabad, then you should definitely visit Dr Shweta Jain. She is one of the best LASIK surgeons in India and has years of experience in this field. She is known for her precision and her ability to achieve excellent results with her procedures. She also has a strong reputation for being an honest and trustworthy doctor. If you are looking to have your eyes corrected, then Dr Shweta Jain is the surgeon that you should visit.
Which is the Best LASIK eye hospital in Faridabad?
There are many LASIK eye hospitals in Faridabad, but not all of them are created equal. Eyemantra is the best LASIK eye hospital in Faridabad because they offer the latest technology, experienced surgeons, and a commitment to patient satisfaction.