What is the cost of Lasik Surgery in Ulhasnagar?
The cost of Lasik surgery in Ulhasnagar ranges from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000, depending on the type of surgery and the surgeon. Most people who have this surgery are happy with the results.
Factors determining Lasik surgery cost in Ulhasnagar
There are several factors that can affect the cost of Lasik surgery in Ulhasnagar. Here are some of the most important ones to keep in mind:
1. The type of procedure you choose: There are different types of Lasik surgery, and each one has a different price tag. Be sure to ask your doctor about the different options and what they will cost before making a decision.
2. The severity of your vision problems: If you have more severe vision problems, you may need to pay more for Lasik surgery. This is because the procedure will be more complex and may take longer to complete.
3. The experience of your surgeon: Make sure you choose a surgeon who is experienced in performing Lasik surgery. This will help to ensure that the procedure goes smoothly and that you get the best possible results.
4. The location of your surgery: The cost of Lasik surgery can vary depending on where it is performed. In general, surgeries performed in larger cities are likely to be more expensive than those performed in smaller towns.
5. Your insurance coverage: Many insurance plans will cover at least part of the cost of Lasik surgery. Be sure to check with your insurer to see what coverage you have before making any decisions.
Keep these factors in mind when considering the cost of Lasik surgery in Ulhasnagar. By understanding all of the costs involved, you can make sure you are getting the best possible value for your money.
Lasik cost packages available in Ulhasnagar
The cost of Lasik surgery varies based on the technology / procedure used. The cheapest Lasik surgery is C-Lasik which starts at Rs. 10,000 / eye. At Eye Mantra Ulhasnagar, we offer affordable Lasik surgery starting Rs 10,000. At Eye Mantra Ulhasnagar, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are Lasik cost packages offered at our eye centers in Ulhasnagar:
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Ulhasnagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Ulhasnagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Ulhasnagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Ulhasnagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, and Safest
|Femto LASIK In Ulhasnagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Ulhasnagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens
|SMILE In Ulhasnagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Which insurances / panels companies cover Lasik surgery cost in Ulhasnagar?
Almost all insurance companies cover the cost of Lasik surgery (provided glasses number is > 7.5) including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard, Care, New India, National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit.
Who is the Best LASIK Surgeon in Ulhasnagar?
If you are considering LASIK surgery, Dr. Shweta Jain is the best surgeon for you. She has a great track record of success with LASIK surgery and has performed more than 2500 surgeries. Her team is experienced and skilled in performing all types of LASIK procedures. If you are looking for the best possible results from your surgery, Dr. Jain is the surgeon you want to see.
Which is the Best LASIK eye hospital in Ulhasnagar?
If you are considering undergoing laser eye surgery, then you should research the best LASIK eye hospital in Ulhasnagar. There are many excellent LASIK eye hospitals in Ulhasnagar, and choosing the right one can be a difficult decision. Eyemantra is one of the best LASIK eye hospitals in Ulhasnagar and has a wealth of experience and expertise when it comes to laser eye surgery. They have a team of highly skilled doctors who are experts in performing laser eye surgery.