What is the cost of Lasik Surgery in Nehru Place?
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that can improve your vision. It is also one of the most expensive. The cost of lasik surgery can vary depending on the location, doctor, and type of lasik surgery you choose. However, the average cost is around Rs. 30,000.
Factors determining Lasik surgery cost in Nehru Place
Some of the key factors that determine the cost of Lasik surgery in Nehru Place are:
– The type of procedure: There are different types of Lasik surgery, and the cost will vary depending on which one you choose.
– The surgeon’s experience and qualifications: More experienced and qualified surgeons will typically charge more for their services.
– The location of the surgery: Lasik surgery costs can vary depending on where it is performed. In general, surgeries performed in larger cities will be more expensive than those performed in smaller towns or rural areas.
– The type of equipment used: The cost of Lasik surgery can also be affected by the type of equipment used. More sophisticated equipment will typically cost more.
– The number of treatment sessions required: The number of treatment sessions needed can also impact the cost of Lasik surgery. In general, more sessions will be required if you have a higher degree of refractive error.
Lasik cost packages available in Nehru Place
The cost of Lasik surgery varies based on the technology / procedure used. The cheapest Lasik surgery is C-Lasik which starts at Rs. 10,000 / eye. At Eye Mantra Nehru Place, we offer affordable Lasik surgery starting Rs 10,000. At Eye Mantra Nehru Place, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are Lasik cost packages offered at our eye centers in Nehru Place:
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Nehru Place||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||12,000|
|C LASIK In Nehru Place||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||16,000|
|Contoura In Nehru Place||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Nehru Place||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, and Safest||32,000|
|Femto LASIK In Nehru Place||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||40,000|
|ICL Surgery In Nehru Place||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens||40,000|
|SMILE In Nehru Place||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||80,000|
Which insurances / panels companies cover Lasik surgery cost in Nehru Place?
Almost all insurance companies cover the cost of Lasik surgery (provided glasses number is > 7.5) including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard, Care, New India, National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit.
Who is the Best LASIK Surgeon in Nehru Place?
Looking for the best LASIK surgeon in Nehru Place? Dr Shweta Jain is the perfect doctor for you! She is a highly skilled and experienced laser eye surgeon who has performed hundreds of LASIK procedures. Her clinic is one of the most respected in Nehru Place, and her patients have consistently rated her as the best LASIK surgeon they’ve ever met. If you’re looking to improve your vision without having to go through any hassle or pain, Dr Jain is your best option.
Which is the Best LASIK eye hospital in Nehru Place?
If you are looking for the best LASIK eye hospital in Nehru Place, then you should consider Eyemantra. They have a team of highly qualified surgeons who will perform your surgery with precision and care. Plus, their clinic is located in one of the most beautiful locations in East of Kailash. So if you are looking for the best LASIK eye hospital in Nehru Place, then Eyemantra is your best option.