What is the cost of Lasik Surgery in Paharganj?
Lasik surgery is a very popular procedure that can improve your vision. The cost of the surgery will vary depending on the type of Lasik that you choose. Some people pay as little as Rs. 25,000 while others may pay up to Rs. 150,000. If you are considering lasik surgery, it is important to talk to your doctor about the cost so that you can decide if it is right for you.
Factors determining Lasik surgery cost in Paharganj
There are several factors that can affect the cost of Lasik surgery in Paharganj. Here are some of the most important ones:
1. The type of Lasik procedure. There are different types of Lasik procedures, and each one has a different price tag. For example, wavefront-guided Lasik is generally more expensive than traditional Lasik.
2. The experience of the surgeon. In general, surgeons who have more experience performing Lasik surgery tend to charge more for their services. This is because they have a higher success rate and can offer better results.
3. The equipment used. Surgeons who use the latest, most advanced Lasik equipment tend to charge more for their services. This is because this equipment is usually more expensive and can offer better results.
4. The location of the surgery. Lasik surgery costs can vary depending on the location of the surgery. For example, surgeries performed in larger cities tend to be more expensive than those performed in smaller towns or rural areas.
5. The length of the surgery. Lasik surgery usually takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete. However, some surgeons may charge more for longer surgeries.
6. The number of eyes treated. Some surgeons may charge more for treating both eyes, as opposed to just one eye.
7. The type of anesthesia used. Some surgeons may charge more for using general anesthesia, as opposed to local anesthesia.
8. The post-operative care. Some surgeons may charge more for post-operative care, such as prescription eye drops or follow-up visits.
Lasik cost packages available in Paharganj
The cost of Lasik surgery varies based on the technology / procedure used. The cheapest Lasik surgery is C-Lasik which starts at Rs. 10,000 / eye. At Eye Mantra Paharganj, we offer affordable Lasik surgery starting Rs 10,000. At Eye Mantra Paharganj, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are Lasik cost packages offered at our eye centers in Paharganj:
/ flap tearing)
/ thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Paharganj
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Paharganj
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Paharganj
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Paharganj
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, and Safest
|Femto LASIK In Paharganj
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Paharganj
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens
|SMILE In Paharganj
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Which insurances / panels companies cover Lasik surgery cost in Paharganj?
Almost all insurance companies cover the cost of Lasik surgery (provided glasses number is > 7.5) including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard, Care, New India, National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit.
Who is the Best LASIK Surgeon in Paharganj?
If you are looking for the best LASIK surgeon in Paharganj, Dr. Shweta Jain is the perfect candidate. She has over 20 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology and has performed thousands of LASIK surgeries. She is known for her precision and her ability to create perfect vision without any complications. If you are looking to get your eyes corrected, Dr. Jain is the surgeon you need to see.
Which is the Best LASIK eye hospital in Paharganj?
If you are considering having laser eye surgery, then you should definitely consider the best LASIK eye hospital in Paharganj. Eyemantra is one of the best clinics in the city and has a reputation for providing high-quality care. Plus, they have a wide range of procedures that you can choose from, so you can find the right one for your needs. Contact them today to schedule a consultation!