What is the cost of Lasik Surgery in South Extension?
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that can improve your vision. There are many different types of Lasik surgery, and the cost will vary depending on the type you choose. The most common type of Lasik surgery is called “Laser In-Situ Keratectomy” or “LASIK”. This type of surgery involves using a laser to reshape the surface of your eye. The cost for this type of surgery ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 60,000, and it is usually covered by insurance.
Factors determining Lasik surgery cost in South Extension
There are a number of factors that can influence the cost of Lasik surgery in South Extension. Here are some of the key ones:
– The type of Lasik procedure: There are different types of Lasik surgery, and each one has a different price tag. For example, traditional Lasik surgery typically costs more than wavefront-guided Lasik surgery.
– The experience of the surgeon: More experienced surgeons tend to charge more for their services. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re better at performing the procedure. It’s important to do your research and choose a surgeon who you feel comfortable with and who has a good track record.
– The location of the surgery: Lasik surgery prices can vary depending on where the procedure is being performed. For example, surgeries performed in major metropolitan areas tend to be more expensive than those performed in smaller cities or towns.
– The type of equipment used: Lasik surgery is typically performed with either a blade or a laser. Lasers are generally more expensive than blades, so if you’re looking to save money, you may want to opt for a blade-based procedure.
– The number of eyes being treated: Lasik surgery can be performed on one eye or both eyes. Obviously, having both eyes done will cost more than having just one eye done.
Keep in mind that these are just some of the factors that can influence the cost of Lasik surgery. To get an accurate estimate of what you’ll be paying, it’s best to consult with a few different surgeons and get their prices for the specific procedure you’re interested in.
Lasik cost packages available in South Extension
The cost of Lasik surgery varies based on the technology / procedure used. The cheapest Lasik surgery is C-Lasik which starts at Rs. 10,000 / eye. At Eye Mantra South Extension, we offer affordable Lasik surgery starting Rs 10,000. At Eye Mantra South Extension, we also offer EMI/ Cashless & Insurance facilities. Below are Lasik cost packages offered at our eye centers in South Extension:
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In South Extension||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||12,000|
|C LASIK In South Extension||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||16,000|
|Contoura In South Extension||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In South Extension||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, and Safest||32,000|
|Femto LASIK In South Extension||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||40,000|
|ICL Surgery In South Extension||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens||40,000|
|SMILE In South Extension||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||80,000|
Which insurances / panels companies cover Lasik surgery cost in South Extension?
Almost all insurance companies cover the cost of Lasik surgery (provided glasses number is > 7.5) including Oriental, Star health, HDFC Ergo, ICICI Lombard, Care, New India, National, United India, Bajaj Allianz, Chola Mangalam, Aditya Birla, Bharti Axa, Cigna, Future Generali, IFFCO Tokio, Max Bupa, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Sbi General, Tata Aig, Universal Sompo, PNB & Go Digit.
Who is the Best LASIK Surgeon in South Extension?
If you are considering laser eye surgery, it is important to choose the best surgeon. Dr. Shweta Jain is a highly experienced and qualified LASIK surgeon in South Extension. She has performed thousands of LASIK surgeries and is considered to be one of the best in the business. She has a proven track record of providing excellent care to her patients. If you are looking for the best LASIK surgery experience possible, Dr. Jain is your best option.
Which is the Best LASIK eye hospital in South Extension?
If you are looking for the best LASIK eye hospital in South Extension, then Eyemantra is the right clinic for you. The hospital has a wide range of medical services, including LASIK surgery. The doctors here are experienced and know how to carry out the surgery safely and efficiently. You can also be sure that the hospital follows the latest safety guidelines. In addition, the clinic has a team of experts who can help you with any post-operative complications that may arise.